Art is considered to be a subjective field in which one composes and views artwork in unique ways that reflects one's experience, knowledge, preference and emotions.
The aesthetic experience encompasses the relationship between the viewer and the art object.
In terms of the artist, there is an emotional attachment that drives the focus of the art. An artist must be completely in-tune with the art object in order to enrich its creation.
BENEFITS OF EXPOSING CHILDREN TO ART :
* Your kid learns to think creatively with an open mind.
* Your kid learns to observe and describe, analyze and interpret.
* Your kid learns to express feelings with or without words.
* Your kid discovers that there is more than one right answer and multiple points of view.
* Art builds confidence because there is not one right way to make art.
* Every child can feel pride in his or her original artistic creation.